User-agent: * Allow: / CH on Track: SHR to hire Kurt Busch for 2014; I don't believe it

Search

Monday, August 19, 2013

SHR to hire Kurt Busch for 2014; I don't believe it

I find the latest rumor--that Stewart-Haas Racing has offered a deal to Kurt Busch for next year.

I know I've read that all over the internet, but it just doesn't make sense. I believe the initial report that originated from Fox Sports was that Busch made an offer to Stewart-Haas Racing, not the other way around.

According to a story this morning by Lee Spencer, "Sources tell FOXSports.com that Kurt Busch has been made a formal, multiyear offer to join Stewart-Haas Racing next season. The offer was made before Stewart's sprint-car accident on Aug. 5."

Since there are so many copy-cat stories in cyber space, few of which are fact checked or verified in any way, I want to reserve judgement.

I refuse to speculate any further until this is confirmed by SHR. I doubt it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your comment: